Wednesday, July 29, 2009

AFFORDABLE PLEIN AIR PAINTING by TOM BROWN


“LONG BEACH CANAL”
6x8 inch original plein air oil painting
by Tom Brown

To purchase this painting, email me at: tombrownstudio@cox.net
SOLD

Sparkling white boats caught my eye in this charming scene and I felt compelled to capture the moment in this painting.

I was able to set up my compact easel from a quiet vantage point on a bridge over the canal.

This was one of those rare times when the painting seemed to paint itself. At times like this I simply hold on to the brush and go along for the ride. And it was a wonderful ride.

PS - I want to thank everyone for the enthusiastic feedback about my recent tips for increasing their art sales. It’s heartwarming to hear how helpful you are finding this information. Have a great day and thanks for looking.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary Sheehan Winn said...

That is a beauty! Fabulous composition and values. Great edges, too. Love it!

7:41 AM  
Blogger Alex Perez pintor contemporaneo said...

Tom , hi
This is a sonata of lights!
cheers
Alex

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home