Thursday, July 30, 2009

CACTUS, PLEIN AIR PAINTING by TOM BROWN


“PRICKLY PEAR CACTUS”
6x8 inch original plein air oil painting
by Tom Brown
To purchase this painting, email me at: tombrownstudio@cox.net
SOLD

Laguna Coast Wilderness Preserve was the site of a recent plein air workshop I conducted for a group of dedicated artists. Beautiful vistas surrounded us as we painted there on a bright, sunny day.

Rather than paint a sweeping vista I decided to capture a more intimate glimpse of nature in this painting. It makes a wonderful keepsake of a beautiful day. I hope you like it; thanks for stopping to look.

PS - I want to thank everyone for the enthusiastic feedback about my recent tips for increasing their art sales. It’s heartwarming to hear how helpful you are finding this information. Have a great day and thanks for looking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home