Wednesday, October 28, 2009

IMPRESSIONIST PLEIN AIR LANDSCAPE by TOM BROWN




“BRIDGE TO NOWHERE”
5x7 inch California impressionist
plein air oil painting by Tom Brown


I passed this abandoned bridge while on a recent road trip and couldn’t resist pausing to capture it in this small plein air impressionist painting. Hope you like it.

By the way, I want to sincerely thank all of you who have sent such kind and enthusiastic comments about my recent online art lessons about color mixing and the techniques I used in creating a unique plein air painting. I am thrilled at the response and wish I could thank each of you personally.

If you’re an artist living in Southern California you may wish to enroll in my upcoming Plein Air workshop. Email me for details.

Email me to purchase this painting: tombrownstudio@cox.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home