Sunday, October 18, 2009

PLEIN AIR PAINTING, NEW FREE ONLINE ART LESSON by TOM BROWN




“SANTIAGO CANYON SUNSET”
5x7 inch California impressionist
plein air oil painting by Tom Brown
SOLD

New: Another FREE online art lesson!


Today I am offering another ALL-NEW FREE ONLINE ART LESSON for all my fans out there in cyberspace. This lesson deals with a particular brush stroke technique used in today’s painting that can add lots of impact to your own work.

In this free lesson I give full details about how to mix the paint, load the brush, how to apply this particular stroke technique to the canvas and more.

It’s all free – no strings attached. And you have my permission to share it with your friends too. Email me for your free copy tombrownstudio@cox.net and ask for the “SANTIAGO Mini-Lesson.”

Meanwhile if you’re interested in today’s painting email me for details: tombrownstudio@cox.net

Thanks for looking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home