Monday, October 19, 2009

IMPRESSIONIST PLEIN AIR, FREE ONLINE ART LESSON by TOM BROWN




“SANTIAGO CANYON AT NOON”
5x7 inch California impressionist
plein air oil painting by Tom Brown
And a FREE online art lesson!


Same canyon as yesterday; different spot and different time of day. (I thought a photo of the actual scene would be interesting for comparison with my interpretation, too.)

Yesterday I offered an ALL-NEW FREE ONLINE ART LESSON for all my fans out there in cyberspace. The lesson featured a painting done in a different part of this same canyon, and it deals with a particular brush stroke technique that can add lots of impact to your own work.

If you haven’t requested it yet, email me for your free copy at tombrownstudio@cox.net and ask for the “SANTIAGO Mini-Lesson.”

Meanwhile if you’re interested in today’s painting email me for purchasing details: tombrownstudio@cox.net

Thanks for looking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home