Sunday, December 20, 2009

PLEIN AIR LANDSCAPE OIL PAINTING by TOM BROWN


“LAGUNA CANYON MORNING”
8x10 inch California impressionist
plein air oil painting by Tom Brown


Massive rock formations rise several stories high from the canyon floor, surrounded by oaks and a wide array of foliage. A walking path snakes through the canyon. It was a perfect setting to capture in oils.

This was painted on location this weekend during a plein air workshop I conducted in Laguna Canyon. We enjoyed a sunny, balmy day while the east coast shivered under a heavy blanket of snow.

These original oil paintings make terrific Holiday gifts, and they are very reasonably priced at the moment. Until I resume gallery affiliations next year I can still offer my work at very affordable prices - perfect for gift-giving. If this one speaks to you, Email me for purchasing details: tombrownstudio@cox.net

Other great gift ideas are my art instruction videos on DVDs, art lessons on CDs or perhaps a GIFT CERTICATE for an ONLINE PAINTING CRITIQUE. Email me for details. tombrownstudio@cox.net

Thanks for looking, and ENJOY THE HOLIDAYS!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home