Friday, January 15, 2010

BOAT, LARGE IMPRESSIONIST PAINTING BY TOM BROWN



“NOW YOU SEE IT, NOW YOU DON’T”
12x16 inch California Impressionist
original oil painting by Tom Brown

Like a magician I transformed a fiberglass boat into a more charming wood boat for this painting. It merely took a wave of my magic paintbrush.

In the photo you can see that everything was picture perfect when I came upon it, except for the fiberglass boat hidden beneath trees at water’s edge.

Fiberglass may be more durable than wood but I felt an old fashioned wood boat fit the picture better. Fortunately artists are like magicians. They can move mountains. Or transform boats. I hope you like it.

As always, thanks for looking. I wish you a day of peace and serenity. Let me know if you’d like this little piece of magic for your wall: tombrownstudio@cox.net

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home