Thursday, February 25, 2010

CALIFORNIA COAST PLEIN AIR by TOM BROWN






"CALIFORNIA COAST"
12x6 inch Plein Air Impressionist
Original Oil Painting by Tom Brown

SOLD

This will appear in a book of my paintings scheduled for release later this year. If you would like to purchase this original oil painting at "pre-gallery" prices, email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net.

Stunning color and bold brush strokes of rich, juicy oil paint bring life and flair to this original oil painting. It will bring a breath of fresh air and bright color into any room. Click on the detail images for a better look.

My work will be represented by brick-and-mortar galleries again later this year, which will require a rise in pricing. Until then I can still sell my paintings online at pre-gallery prices. Email me if you are interested in this or any other paintings shown on my blog.

Thanks for looking. Have a stunning day filled with beauty.
-- -Tom Brown

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home