Thursday, March 11, 2010

TOM BROWN YOU TUBE VIDEO, CLICK HERE


"NATURE'S SPOTLIGHT"
6x8 inch California Impressionist
Plein Air Painting by Tom Brown

To purchase this painting email tombrownstudio@cox.net

Yes, the light and shadow across the landscape really WAS this dramatic. I was lucky enough to have my video camera with me as I painted this, and I recorded this on film. You will easily see why I chose the title "NATURE'S SPOTLIGHT" for this painting. Have a look.

To watch the YouTube video click the headline that is ABOVE the image.

You'll see the actual site where this plein air painting was created and I'll explain why I chose to paint this subject. It will give you a glimpse behind the scenes.

Watch for more videos in the coming weeks as I travel to other stunning locations to capture the scenery in plein air paintings.

I will also offer valuable information for both collectors and artists alike. Be sure to stay tuned.

Thanks for looking. Have a day filled with passion!
-- Tom Brown

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home