Tuesday, March 09, 2010

TOM BROWN YOU TUBE VIDEO, CLICK HERE


"WILD PALMS"
6x8 inch California Impressionist
Original Plein Air Oil Painting
by Tom Brown

To purchase this painting email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net
SOLD
To watch the YouTube video click the headline ABOVE the image.

You'll see the actual site where this plein air painting was created and I'll explain why I chose to paint this subject. It's a private glimpse behind the scenes. Have a look!

Watch for more videos in coming weeks too. You'll travel with me to stunning California locations as I create paintings on the spot and give you a personal insight as to how I work.

I'll also offer valuable information for both collectors and artists alike.

I'll reveal what to look for when collecting art, what makes some paintings more valuable than others, how to buy art, and more. Plus you'll enjoy interesting interviews you won't want to miss!

Keep an eye on my blog or watch YouTube for more "TomBrownArtNotes."

And let me know if you enjoyed this video. Thanks for looking.
-- Tom Brown

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark Landes said...

This one stands out Tom. ALso I can feel your excitement in the video with finding a small magical place to paint. Thanks.

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home