Friday, March 12, 2010

VIDEO & IMPRESSIONIST STILL LIFE by TOM BROWN


"A SPOT OF ORANGE"
6x8 inch Impressionist Still Life
Original Oil Painting by Tom Brown
SOLD

I was inspired. I loved the contrast of orange and blue in this composition. That became my focus. And for those who are interested, I filmed a short video for YouTube showing the various stages as this painting came together. It's short; about 2 minutes. Have a look.

Click the headline ABOVE this image to watch the YouTube video.

Let me hear from you if you find it interesting. And if you would like this painting for your wall, email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net.

Thanks for looking. Have a colorful day.
-- Tom Brown

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann Reyes said...

Just beautiful, Tom!!! I love the colors and light!

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home