Wednesday, September 22, 2010

CLOUDY DAY PLEIN AIR PAINTING BY TOM BROWN


“NATURE AT HER BEST”
5x7 inch original oil painting
By Tom Brown
Let me know if this one speaks to you: tombrownstudio@cox.net
SOLD

Big Event this Friday! I’ve mentioned on this blog that I recently participated in the Annual Huntington Beach Plein Air Festival. It’s a very competitive event that includes top artists participating by invitation only.

The opening reception for the show is Friday of this week, September 24, from 6:00pm to 9:00pm. Several of my 12x16 inch plein air paintings are represented in the show, including my painting from the “Quick Draw” event.

Come meet the artists in person and view an outstanding selection plein air paintings. Admission is free and open to the public. It’s held at the Huntington Beach Art Center, 538 Main Street, Huntington Beach, CA 92648. I hope to see you there.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen Beaudet said...

I might be in Huntington this weekend. I would love to stop by to see all the beautiful work!
Jennifer

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home