Thursday, March 28, 2013

CITY STREET, PLEIN AIR PAINTING and WORKSHOP INFO by TOM BROWN



$1 AUCTION - CLICK HERE TO BID:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/tombrownfineart/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg

CALLING ALL SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA ARTISTS: On April 6th I begin teaching a new Plein Air workshop and there is still time to register. I have a number of exciting new things to share with everyone in this workshop; I hope you can make it. We will paint at a variety of locations around Orange County, California for 5 consecutive Saturdays from 9am to noon. Email me for details if you’re interested.

For today’s Plein Air painting I am including a photo of the scene that was taken as I painted this picture. I thought it would be interesting to compare the photo with my interpretation in oil paints.

Thanks for looking, and let me know if you can attend my new Plein Air workshop.
Tom Brown
tombrownstudio@cox.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home