Tuesday, October 15, 2013

IMPRESSIONIST PLEIN AIR LANDSCAPE PAINTING by TOM BROWN

 

Today I’m once again showing a photo of my favorite outdoor painting kit, which makes it easy to access hard-to-reach locations when I want to paint them en plein air.

This compact pochade box carries my wet palette of paints and the panel I’ll paint on. It’s very lightweight and yet quite sturdy. It sets up instantly on a standard camera tripod, and it holds my panel while I paint.

When I’m done, I can simply close the lid and my painting is stored safely inside. Best of all this pochade box cost pocket change, and yet it’s the equal of commercial kits that cost hundreds of dollars.

This 5x7 inch oil painting can be purchased directly from my Etsy store.
CLICK HERE FOR IMMEDIATE PURCHASE:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/154275955/plein-air-landscape-tom-brown?ref=shop_home_active

Thanks for stopping by.
Tom Brown
tombrownstudio@cox.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home