Tuesday, May 05, 2020

PALETTE KNIFE PLEIN AIR by TOM BROWN

“CAPTURING A MOMENT IN TIME”
$20 Auction
Click HERE.
I love using the palette knife! It’s always so dramatic! And it captures the immediacy of the moment crisply and with flair. Painting with the knife forces me to simplify the elements of the composition and use bold strokes. The results are always eye-catching. During this “lockdown” period I am offering paintings like this that I hope will lift your spirits. At very affordable prices anyone can afford. This one will bring a sense of fresh air into any room of your home. This is a very frame-worthy oil painting on card stock measuring 6.5x5 inches. If it speaks to you, this would be a good time to place a bid. Or use the buy-now option if no bids have been placed. Thanks for stopping to look, and I wish you a beautiful day. Please stay safe my friend.
     Tom Brown
tombrownstudio@gmail.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home