Sunday, December 16, 2007

CALIFORNIA PLEIN AIR LANDSCAPE


“A BEAUTIFUL MORNING”
6x6 inch Original Oil Painting

(Set your own price, make me an offer)

For me, the plein air experience is about more than just painting. While painting this I paused to watch a team of large black birds harassing a red-tailed hawk over these fields. I watched a jet leaving a long white vapor trail as it streaked slowly overhead, and I had the pleasure of chatting with bicyclists, walkers and joggers who were passing. It was a beautiful day.

Feel free to set your own price and make me an offer if you would like this painting. tombrownart@gmail.com I accept PayPal and personal checks. I ship to the U.S. only, however.

A reminder: My two new CDs are available for quick shipping and will make wonderful Holiday gifts. They are Art Books on CDs that you can work from on your computer or print out for handy reference. “OIL PAINTING MADE EASY” is for absolute beginners, and will get anyone started in the right direction. “PLEIN AIR PAINTING MADE EASY” covers my approach to outdoor painting in a variety of situations. Each is $30 including shipping. tombrownart@gmail.com

Today’s thought to smile about:
Meeting friendly people

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Barbara Pask said...

Hi Tom, You're lucky to live in a area where you have a lot of nice weather to paint outside in. I live in Ohio and I do love the change of seasons but we can only paint outside for part of the year. No place is perfect I guess. I love your work, I especially love all the still lifes you've been doing lately. Barb

11:53 AM  
Blogger Tom Brown said...

Thanks Barb. I know the weather you're having; I used to live in Ohio. I moved to California for the scenery and weather and every day is like Paradise!

Tom Brown

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home