Saturday, December 15, 2007

LARGE CALIFORNIA PALM SCENE, PLEIN AIR LANDSCAPE



“PALMS AT BACK BAY”
12x16 inch Original Oil Painting

SOLD

This is a larger canvas than I normally use on location. It was painted en plein air at Newport Beach Back Bay. I always enjoy working at this Wildlife Preserve, and every time I paint there it’s a unique experience. Birds, ducks and other wildlife presented continual entertainment while I completed this canvas. I hope you like it. Feel free to make me an offer if you’re interested. tombrownart@gmail.com I accept PayPal and personal checks. I ship to the U.S. only, however.

I also wanted to remind everyone that my two new CDs are available for quick shipping and will make wonderful Holiday gifts. They are Art Books On CDs that you can work from on your computer or print out for handy reference. “OIL PAINTING MADE EASY” is for true beginners, and will get anyone started in the right direction. “PLEIN AIR PAINTING MADE EASY” covers my approach to outdoor painting in a variety of situations. Each is $30 including shipping. tombrownart@gmail.com

Today’s thought to smile about:
Visiting a nature preserve

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home