Friday, January 25, 2008

CALIFORNIA IMPRESSIONIST PLEIN AIR LANDSCAPE


“CALIFORNIA VISTA”
6x8 inch original oil painting
Click headline to bid on this piece.
SOLD

A group of artists and I met last weekend to paint at this peaceful location. The early morning air was clean and sweet as I began this painting, and the sunlight was just beginning to brush across the distant mountains. I especially liked the bold shapes of the palm trees in contrast with the soft and misty colors in the distance. I hope you enjoy the painting and have a beautiful day.

PS: I will do another FREE PAINTING GIVEAWAY next month. Keep an eye on my blog for details.

Today’s thought to smile about:
The clean, sweet smell of the air after it rains

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home