Tuesday, April 29, 2008

BLUEBERRY MUFFINS, CONTEMPORARY STILL LIFE DAILY PAINTING




“THE BLUES BROTHERS”
10x4 inch original oil painting
SOLD

I hope you’re enjoying my “long horizontal” still life paintings as much as I enjoy painting them. They have a very contemporary look and fit well with any decor. Click the images for a larger view, and check the “detail” image to see the loads of juicy, rich color and brushwork. Very tasty!

Email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net if you hunger for this one, or if you’re interested in DVDs of my art instruction TV shows or my art CDs. Thanks for stopping to look.

Today’s thought to smile about:
Good conversation

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Ann Reyes said...

And, YUM!!! again. Very nice!

1:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I work every day, but I never know what I am going to get, how do you get such consistant paintings, rather, mine take me all over the place, at a pace that I can hardly keep up with, maybe I should slow down? Hmm. -Carol

5:12 PM  
Blogger Sarah Trefny said...

What a wonderful series! This one in particular is so bright and cheerful.

Very nice.

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home