Monday, April 28, 2008

GRAPES, CONTEMPORARY STILL LIFE DAILY PAINTING




“THE GRAPE ESCAPE”
10x4 inch original oil painting
SOLD

I hope you’re enjoying my “long horizontal” still life paintings as much as I enjoy painting them. They have a very contemporary look and fit well with any decor. Click the images for a larger view, and check the “detail” image to see the loads of juicy, rich color and brushwork. Very tasty! Email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net if you hunger to have this on your wall.

If you’re interested in my new DVDs on plein air painting, email me for ordering information. Each video is priced at $30, or the set of 4 is available for $100 for a limited time. (Scroll down for details on recent blog posts.)

For details about my instructional CDs on OIL PAINTING FOR THE BEGINNER or my CD on PLEIN AIR PAINTING click the headline above. Complete information is on my website.

Thanks for stopping to look.

Today’s thought to smile about:
Geese flying in formation
(A great many flew over our home yesterday; it was quite a sight.)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Ann Reyes said...

Yum!!!

11:14 AM  
Blogger Dar Presto said...

This series is really great. I enjoy your work very much.

6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home