Tuesday, April 15, 2008

SALT & PEPPER CONTEMPORARY STILL LIFE DAILY PAINTING




“SALT & PEPPER”
10x6 inch original oil painting

SOLD

I really had fun with this one. It has loads of juicy, rich color and brushwork. The salt is far from being plain white, it has a wide variety of hues that are difficult to show on a computer screen. The same is true for the colors in the pepper.

Click the image for a larger view and check the “detail” image to see what I mean. This one has color that is very tasty! Email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net if you want this painting for your wall.

For details about my instructional CDs on OIL PAINTING FOR THE BEGINNER or my CD on PLEIN AIR PAINTING click the headline above. Complete information is on my website.

Thanks for stopping to look.

Today’s thought to smile about:
If you must procrastinate, wait and do it later

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Ann Reyes said...

Very nice! Beautiful, subtle colors.

8:54 AM  
Blogger Delilah said...

Excellent Tom!

10:39 AM  
Blogger Vicki Shuck said...

How wonderful! I love the repetition!

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home