Monday, April 14, 2008

CALIFORNIA PLEIN AIR LANDSCAPE BY TOM BROWN


“PETERS CANYON REVISITED”
8x10 inch original oil painting

As a very special birthday gift, a young woman hired me to conduct a private plein air class for her sweetheart and herself. Yesterday morning the three of us met and painted together at Peters Canyon, where my first TV show was filmed. Each of them did excellent work and went home with paintings they could be proud of. This is the canvas I painted during that session.

Email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net if you want this one for your wall.

For details about my instructional CDs on OIL PAINTING FOR THE BEGINNER or my CD on PLEIN AIR PAINTING click the headline above. Complete information is on my website.

Thanks for stopping to look.

Today’s thought to smile about:
Birthday gifts that are truly creative

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home