Thursday, April 03, 2008

PALM TREES & OCEAN DAILY PAINTING, LANDSCAPE BY TOM BROWN


“PALMS IN PARADISE”
8x6 inch original oil painting
SOLD

In a recent blog post I mentioned that if you’re an artist who hasn’t yet tried painting outdoors from nature, I strongly encourage you to give it a try. There’s nothing like plein air painting to make your work come alive.

For details about my instructional CDs on OIL PAINTING FOR THE BEGINNER or my CD on PLEIN AIR PAINTING click the headline above. Complete information is on my website.

Thanks for stopping to look.

Today’s thought to smile about:
Sunlight streaming in through the blinds

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Sheehan Winn said...

I have just begun to be less intimidated by Palm trees.
Is there anyone who doesn't love them?
You do them beautifully.

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home