Saturday, June 28, 2008

EGG DAILY PAINTING BY TOM BROWN


“BLACK AND WHITE”
6x6 inch oil on canvas

To purchase this, email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net.
SOLD

With the right lighting anything can be beautiful. A pristine landscape or gritty urban scene. A cheesecake dessert or tasteful figure. Even a simple egg.

I was particularly interested in capturing the color in the white of this egg, especially the translucence and subtle hues. I was pleased with the results. I hope you like it.

Have a delicious day filled with joy. Thanks for stopping to look.

Today’s thought to smile about:
Eggs for breakfast

3 Comments:

Blogger Ann Reyes said...

I love it!!! Your colors are just wonderful!

11:09 AM  
Blogger Dean H. said...

Great work, Tom! Really like the gesture of your strokes. Fresh!

4:57 AM  
Blogger Katie Mason said...

Slightly abstract yet realisitic. Great work and awsome color!

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home