Tuesday, June 24, 2008

TOM BROWN DAILY PAINTING


“THE HUM OF THE CITY”
8x10 inch original oil on canvas
Email me to purchase this painting.

Are you looking for a larger painting? Let’s talk.
tombrownstudio@cox.net.

I create custom artwork
for homes and offices. And I paint in all sizes, all subject matter: landscapes, still lifes, figure paintings, portraits. (Scroll through my blog archives.)

You will be in good company. My paintings are owned by
- the City of Irvine
- Sears
- Standard Oil
- Coca Cola
- and countless private collections

I also host a TV art show. (Videos of my shows are available on DVD.) And I teach frequent workshops for other artists, both outdoors (en plein air) and in the studio. I even teach a special workshop on how to create extra large paintings for homes, offices and public buildings.

My work has sold through prominent galleries for more than 20 years. My first major show in a Chicago gallery was sold out on the first day. And I have countless satisfied buyers across the country and abroad.

I would be happy to work with you to create something special for you. There is no obligation to discuss your wishes. You can reach me at
tombrownstudio@cox.net.

Thanks for looking. Have a wonderful day.


Today’s thought to smile about:
A new painting created especially for you

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Is the reason why all of the cars are black so that they can be more easily distinguished from the foliage surrounding them?

9:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My sisters daughter is 29 today, she has a photo of Godzilla, I mean Dinero, her mastiff, on her myspace page, in the background is a vista of the town where she grew up and where my memories of her took place, she is an artist, if I can somehow get the picture into an e-mail and send it to you can you draw a small depiction of it, her dog is ill and may not survive until her next birthday. She loved the idea that I wanted to give her an etching that I did in highschool of her mom, when her mom passed away. I think a drawing of her pet would be a big help in the inevitable grieving process. I can only pay around one hundred dollars, so I am hoping that a small preliminary sketch would be available for that cost, eventually perhaps I can afford to buy a commission canvas. Thank You, Nancy (her name is Arianna Canada Onstad, her myspace page has a lot of photos of Dinero, under my pics, he is a generic black mastiff, not much there in the way of a challange, but the vista is magnificent, and I really want her to have a work of yours, because you are so integral to California Art. NC

10:29 AM  
Blogger Tom Brown said...

Hi Nancy. If you read this message please email me through my other email: tombrownstudio@cox.net.

I can't reply to your messages sent through the email you used today because you have selected "no reply" mode, which makes it impossible.

Thanks. - Tom

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home