Monday, June 23, 2008

PLEIN AIR DAILY PAINTING BY TOM BROWN



“CALIFORNIA COLORS”
6x8 inch original oil on canvas

To purchase this, email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net.

I was recently commissioned by the City of Irvine to create three large landscapes for permanent display in the lobby of the Civic Center building. Each canvas measures 5 feet wide. The paintings have been delivered and will be installed later this month.

I accept commissions for paintings of all sizes but I usually show small appetizers on my daily blog. This enables new collectors to become familiar with my work before committing to larger purchases.

Much of my work is done on a commission basis, so if you are interested in something special I would be happy to discuss details. You can contact me at tombrownstudio@cox.net. There is no obligation.

Just a quick reminder to other artists that my new 5-week Plein Air Workshop begins July 12 and there is still time to enroll. If you can’t attend my workshops you may be interested in my CDs or DVDs on plein air painting. It’s the next best thing to painting on location with me. The DVDs are episodes from my TV show that were filmed live on location. Email for details: tombrownstudio@cox.net.

Today’s thought to smile about:
Vacation plans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home