Thursday, August 07, 2008

CHERRIES, STILL LIFE PAINTING BY TOM BROWN


“LIFE IS JUST A BOWL OF CHERRIES”
8x6 inch original oil painting

To purchase this, email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net.

A quick note to all my loyal fans: come see my showing of new works if you’re in the Laguna Beach area. I am the gallery’s featured artist this month, with my work displayed in the gallery window. The address is: ARTIST EYE LAGUNA GALLERY, 1294 S. Coast Highway, Laguna Beach, CA. Email me for additional details: tombrownstudio@cox.net.

Today’s thought to smile about:
Ripe summer fruit

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That bowl of cherries is so melodic! Wow you are good at that graceful symphonic, almost jestural brushwork. I wish I could do that, but I get too involved in the color to pull back and think of anything else, although, people tell me that the line work in my pastels is very symphonic, so I don't worry about it. But it does not compare with your work.

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home