Monday, August 04, 2008

OUTDOOR STILL LIFE PAINTING BY TOM BROWN


“SUMMER COLORS II”
8x6 inch original oil painting

To purchase this, email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net.

This is a companion piece to the still life shown yesterday. It was painted during the same workshop, outdoors in direct sunlight.

Come see my showing of new works if you’re in the Laguna Beach area. I am the featured artist this month, with my work displayed in the gallery window. The address is: ARTIST EYE LAGUNA GALLERY, 1294 S. Coast Highway, Laguna Beach, CA. Email me for additional details: tombrownstudio@cox.net.

Today’s thought to smile about:
Scott Joplin’s “Maple Leaf Rag”

1 Comments:

Blogger nancy wood said...

I got your comment about Arianna, hmm, for someone who did an internship at Stanford in computer law I have a surprizing ineptitude with e-mail don't I? I had to relocate for the purpose of setting up a painting studio, could not put it off any longer, and now I am back, from that marathon. With great plans for the future. I'll e-mail you (correctly) about the commission, when I get back from my new studio. Today or tomorrow. Thank you for being so accomodating. And Thank You for being you! N. Carol Wood

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home