Saturday, December 06, 2008

OCEAN LANDSCAPE, OIL PAINTING BY TOM BROWN


“ROCK AND ROLL”
6x8 inch original oil painting
by Tom Brown

To purchase this painting, email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net.
SOLD

I am pleased to share the unsolicited comments from an artist who recently purchased my new “Painting Big” package:

“. . . I received your new “Painting Big” package. Wow, it's wonderful! I couldn't be happier. Over the years I've taken lots of college level art and painting classes and . . . I've had it wrong all of these years . . . the light bulb went on and I know my paintings will improve . . . you are an incredible teacher and I thank you for making these lessons available to us out here in cyber land at such a reasonable price. I've never spent a better $50. Thanks so much!“

A new supply of the “Painting BIG” videos has just arrived, and orders are being shipped immediately. My special “Painting BIG” package includes two full length videos plus a printed guide entitled “Essential Secrets To Painting BIG.”

This is critical to anyone creating large paintings at a professional level. The same concepts also apply to smaller paintings that will take multiple sessions to complete.

The two videos are from my TV show, where I was filmed live as I painted a large canvas from start to finish. These are the same techniques I used when creating three recent 5-foot-wide commissioned paintings now permanently installed in the lobby of the Civic Center.

“ESSENTIAL SECRETS TO PAINTING BIG” includes:

How to produce paintings with “wall power” for better sales. How to create a sense of cohesiveness and continuity in your paintings.

The two critical viewing distances, and how to handle them.

How to wrap up a painting session so that the next session will flow better. Important advance preparation to handle before picking up a brush. How to create large paintings in a small studio. (Perfect for anyone who doesn’t have a spacious studio.)

What keeps collectors coming back for more of your paintings.The special offer price is $50, with free shipping to anywhere in the USA. This special “Painting BIG” package also makes a unique Holiday gift for your artist friends! To order, email me at: tombrownstudio@cox.net.

Today’s thought to make you smile:
People you can depend on

1 Comments:

Blogger Carol Schiff Daily Painting said...

This is such a beautiful painting, Tom. It really captures the strength and depth of the ocean. Love the sunlight on the water and cliffs and the sky is masterful. Bravo!

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home