Thursday, January 08, 2009

BACK ALLEY PLEIN AIR PAINTING BY TOM BROWN


“BACK ALLEY”
6x8 inch original plein air painting
by Tom Brown

To purchase this painting, email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net.
SOLD

Something as unpretentious as a back alley can offer surprising beauty if one takes the time to look. For adventurous plein air painters, paintings are everywhere just waiting to happen.

On January 3rd I posted a painting done not far from this spot on a foggy morning. Scroll back on my blog and you’ll see it. Today’s painting was done on a clear day, giving the scene an entirely new look.

If you live in the area come join my Plein Air Workshop beginning this Saturday, January 10th. There is still time to register. All skill levels are welcome, and I have some new and interesting lessons planned for everyone.

Or check out my “PLEIN AIR VIDEO & E-BOOK PACKAGE” for you everything you need to know to join the fun of outdoor painting. It’s just $50, and it will get you started on the right track.

Email me for details if you’re interested: tombrownstudio@cox.net.

2 Comments:

Blogger marjorie wilson said...

Tom you can create a beautiful painting out of an ordinary everyday scene... I so envy you!!

4:11 AM  
Blogger Anita said...

What a wonderful light - delicious!

5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home