Thursday, August 06, 2009

BOAT, 11x14 INCH CALIFORNIA IMPRESSIONIST PLEIN AIR OIL PAINTING


“TAKING A DAY OFF”
Plein Air California Impressionist Oil Painting by Tom Brown
11x14 inch original oil painting, ready to frame.


On my TV show and in workshops I conduct in Southern California I teach other artists how to paint en plein air. But this painting was done for my own personal pleasure. I liked the lines of this boat and the colors along the hull.

It was sitting at the edge of a launching area, as if it was taking a day off. Which gave me the idea for the title.

To purchase this painting email me at: tombrownstudio@cox.net

Thanks for looking; have a beautiful day!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sand Hill Art said...

You get my "best painting of the day" award today; love the shadows and soft colour.

6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home