Saturday, March 20, 2010

ART LESSON VIDEO, PALETTE KNIFE PAINTING by TOM BROWN


"AROUND THE BEND"
5x7 inch palette knife painting
by Tom Brown


Watch my new YouTube video showing how I create a dramatic palette knife painting. Click the type above this image to view the video.

Palette knife paintings go right to the soul of a subject. The resulting works are colorful little jewels with true "wall power."

Many artists have requested information on my personal approach to creating these dynamic little treasures, and so I have now released my new online tutorial "PALETTE KNIFE PAINTING."

It shows exactly how I work, with complete step-by-step demonstrations and loads of illustrations. I have even included specific color mixing recipes and loads of other information any artist can use right away to get great results.

To order yours today send a twenty dollar PayPal payment to kaybrown@cox.net and specify "PALETTE KNIFE LESSON."

The lesson is an electronic book (a book you can read on your computer, or print out for handy reference). It will be delivered by email directly to your computer.

To purchase the painting above, email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net.

Thanks for looking
-- Tom Brown

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger R Yvonne Colclasure said...

I love this palette knife painting Tom. It reminds me of home, and the paint is rich and expressive.

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home