Wednesday, March 17, 2010

PLEIN AIR LANDSCAPE by TOM BROWN




"CAPTURING THE MOMENT"
5x7 inch Plein Air Original Oil
California Landscape by Tom Brown


Click on the detail image for a closer view of the thick, juicy strokes of oil paint loaded onto this canvas.

This painting isn't about fussy details. It's about expressing the emotion of the moment and intuitively capturing the essence of the scene without overworking it. This takes confidence and restraint.

I am pleased with this one. If you like it and would like to make it yours, email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net.

Check my YouTube videos, too - Google "Tom Brown Art Notes" and enjoy!

Thanks for looking.
-- Tom Brown

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I like these paintings. These are very beautiful. I will hang it on my room if i have that one. Paintings and rugs can change the room's look and decoration.

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home