Saturday, March 13, 2010

CALIFORNIA PLEIN AIR SEASCAPE by TOM BROWN






"THUNDERING SURF"
6x8 inch Impressionist Plein Air
Original Oil Painting by Tom Brown

SOLD

Thundering waves pounded these ocean rocks with a deafening roar. The spray flew high into the air, misting over me as I worked. It was an exciting day for painting at the ocean.

To capture the spirit and energy of the moment I used bold, dynamic strokes of thick, juicy oil paint. This one was all about my emotional reaction to the scene.

No fussy details here; when I felt I had captured the essence of the scene the painting was finished.

If you would like this little jewel for your home, email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net.

Thanks for looking. Have a wonderful day, filled with passion!
-- Tom Brown

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home