Saturday, January 26, 2008

CALIFORNIA IMPRESSIONIST PLEIN AIR LANDSCAPE


“MOUNTAIN HOME VISTA”
6x8 inch original oil painting
Click headline to bid on this piece.
SOLD

I met with a group of fellow artists last weekend to paint at this scenic location. We had a wonderful time together and this was my second painting of the day. I was drawn to this view by the cluster of white stucco homes on this peaceful mountainside. Wouldn’t it be nice to live in a spot like this? Some people do. I hope you enjoy the painting and have a beautiful day.

PS: I will do another FREE PAINTING GIVEAWAY next month. Keep an eye on my blog for details.

Today’s thought to smile about:
Books – all kinds of books.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That is the most beautiful mountain and sky that I have ever seen. If only we could have this painting in the law library where everyone could enjoy it every day. Please let the director know that we have discovered you! You can e-mail her at: mstorer@ ocll.co.orange.ca.us (I'd let her know myself but then she would find out that several of us, who are actually attorneys, and not just me (a legal analyst) have been breaking the rules by taking a quick glace at an occasional site that is not directly connected to legal research. Just a quick glance, you know, while waiting for Witkin to download. But I'm not the ring leader, of course. -Carol

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home