Thursday, May 01, 2008

SUNSET SEASCAPE PLEIN AIR PAINTING




Today’s painting: “SERENE SEASIDE SUNSET”
Size: 5x7 inch original oil painting
SOLD


There is nothing like the experience of painting outdoors directly from nature. In my TV shows I share all the secrets, tips and techniques of how I paint on location. And these shows are now available on DVD.

Each video shows a demonstration painted entirely out on location and filmed in real time as I develop the picture from a blank panel to a finished oil painting. It’s like being on location with me!

For a limited time you can get a full set of 4 shows on DVDs for just $100. This set includes the special show where I demonstrate an outdoor painting kit that doesn’t cost a cent. It’s perfect for the beginning plein air painter because it lets you try your hand at working outdoors without investing in any special equipment.

To order, email me at: tombrownstudio@cox.net

Today’s thought to smile about:
A walk on the beach at sunset

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home