Tuesday, August 12, 2008

DAILY PAINTING BY TOM BROWN




Today’s painting:
“A CHILLY DAY” by Tom Brown

6x4 inch original oil
To purchase this, email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net.

A new show of my work just opened in Laguna Beach, and the gallery is featuring my work all month in the front window.

On Thursday the gallery was on the list of places to see during the ArtWalk, held each month in Laguna Beach. If you missed it, please feel free to stop in any time you’re in the area. The address is: ARTIST EYE LAGUNA GALLERY, 1294 S. Coast Highway, Laguna Beach, CA. Email me for additional details: tombrownstudio@cox.net.

Today’s thought to smile about:
Browsing in galleries

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What I love about your work is that it looks as if you were there, and you took us with you. God, I really love that. I hate work that looks like art, gallery art, horrid paintings of places that look like somewhere we would never actually go, and that the artist appears to be lying about having ever been. Creeps me out. -Carol

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home