Friday, August 08, 2008

SUNSET DAILY PAINTING BY TOM BROWN



“END OF A PERFECT DAY”
6x5 inch original oil painting

To purchase this, email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net.

I’ve been busy! A new show of my work just opened in Laguna Beach. I am the gallery’s featured artist this month, with my work displayed in the gallery window. Stop by if you’re in the area. The address is: ARTIST EYE LAGUNA GALLERY, 1294 S. Coast Highway, Laguna Beach, CA. Email me for additional details: tombrownstudio@cox.net.

I am also teaching two oil painting workshops, both of which have full enrollment. One is a studio workshop and the other is a Plein Air workshop during which we meet on location at a new spot each Saturday morning to paint directly from nature.

I wish all my faithful blog viewers could join me for these classes. We always have a great time painting and meet new friends with common interests. Even first-time artists are surprised to discover how easy it is to paint if you know what to do.

If you would like to try your hand at oil painting, I have a series of CDs and DVDs that will get you started right. They show how anyone can paint well on their first try. The DVDs are episodes from my TV shows where I am filmed live on location painting the scenes in front of us. The CDs are “e-books” that you can use on your computer or print out for reference. Email me for details if you’re interested. tombrownstudio@cox.net.

Today’s thought to smile about:
Taking a day off to relax and recharge your batteries

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home