Friday, January 09, 2009

LARGE PLEIN AIR PAINTING BY TOM BROWN


“TAKING THE LONG VIEW”
16x6 inch original plein air painting
by Tom Brown
To purchase this painting, email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net.
SOLD

I hope the New Year is proving to be a happy one for you. I am looking forward to an exciting new year filled with promise and things have already gotten off to a great start.

This Saturday I begin conducting a new plein air workshop where we will be covering fresh new approaches to working on location. To help my students hit the ground running I have prepared a set of free bonus materials consisting of information-packed electronic handouts.

Even first-time plein air painters will be off to a fast start in this workshop. It promises to be a wonderful and rewarding experience for everyone and I am looking forward to the start of this new series as always. I wish all the artists who follow my blog could join us for these refreshing workshops. But even if you live in distant places I encourage you to get outside with your paints and work directly from nature as soon as the weather cooperates. You will benefit more than you could imagine.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anita said...

Would love to come to your workshop! Love the format of this. Do you keep a stock of different sized panels/canvases with you at all time and let the subject dictate the format?

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home