Friday, August 07, 2009

SUNSET, 11x14 INCH CALIFORNIA IMPRESSIONIST PLEIN AIR OIL PAINTING


“DRAMA IN THE SKY”
Plein Air California Impressionist Oil Painting
by Tom Brown
11x14 inch original oil painting, ready to frame.
SOLD

On my TV show and in workshops I conduct in Southern California I teach other artists how to paint en plein air. But this sunset painting was done for my own personal pleasure. If you’re a regular follower of my work in the art magazines, galleries or online you know that sunsets have always been a favorite subject of mine.

To purchase this painting email me at: tombrownstudio@cox.net

Thanks for looking. Have a beautiful day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cyndy Carstens said...

Awesome, Tom. You already know how much I love sunsets myself. This one is particularly beautiful and handled extremely well. I really enjoy all of your work.

9:28 AM  
Blogger Ann Reyes said...

Beautiful, Tom! You captured the warmth and brightness of the sunset.

6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home