Thursday, November 05, 2009

AUTUMN STILL LIFE IMPRESSIONIST PAINTING by TOM BROWN


“AUTUMN COLORS”
6x8 inch California impressionist
plein air oil painting by Tom Brown
SOLD

A classic Fall still life that looks great year-round: Indian corn and a pumpkin. It’s a simple, timeless composition. Once again I used bold, descriptive strokes to capture the essence of the subject simply and without fuss or unnecessary details.

For a while I can still offer these little treasures at very affordable prices so that more collectors can afford them until I resume gallery affiliations late next year.

My larger paintings were represented through galleries nationwide for more than 20 years. Several years ago I pulled out of galleries and began offering these small daily paintings directly through my blog.

The response has been very gratifying but next year I expect to once again be in galleries, which will necessitate a rise in prices. Meanwhile if this little jewel speaks to you, email me for purchasing details: tombrownstudio@cox.net

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

lovely painting, beautifly controlled/loose feeling!

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home