Sunday, March 21, 2010

VIDEO AND OIL PAINTING BY TOM BROWN



"ABANDONED BUT NOT FORGOTTEN"
5x7 inch original palette knife oil painting
by Tom Brown

To purchase this painting email tombrownstudio@cox.net

Click the type above this image to see the YouTube video filmed as this was painted.

For artists who want to join the fun I have now released my new online tutorial "PALETTE KNIFE PAINTING."

It is an electronic book with two full demonstrations showing exactly how I work in step-by-step format. I have even included recipes for the color mixtures used, PLUS an extensive gallery of palette knife paintings to keep you inspired.

To order it send a twenty dollar PayPal payment to kaybrown@cox.net and specify "PALETTE KNIFE PAINTING." The lesson will be delivered via email directly to your computer. If you don't use PayPal, email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net for ordering information.

Thanks for looking.
-- Tom Brown

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home