Monday, August 10, 2009

ORIGINAL IMPRESSIONIST LANDSCAPE by TOM BROWN


“A WALK WITH NATURE”
9x12 inch original plein air oil painting
by Tom Brown
SOLD

To purchase this painting email me at: tombrownstudio@cox.net

Artists - Next Saturday (August 15th) I plan to conduct a Plein Air Workshop at sunset. For a nominal fee it is open to any artist who wishes to join us.

Painting at sunset is different than at other times of day. Much of the preparation on your canvas occurs BEFORE the actual color and light happens, and it is important to be fully prepared in advance for the moment when the sun actually sets.

If you are interested in attending email me for details at: tombrownstudio@cox.net

1 Comments:

Blogger Becky Drees said...

I get a great feeling of calm when I look at this. Very nice, Tom.

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home