Saturday, May 03, 2008

LANDSCAPE DAILY PAINTING BY TOM BROWN


“SERENITY”
8x10 inch original oil painting
SOLD

There is nothing like the experience of painting outdoors directly from nature. In the videos of my TV shows I share the secrets, tips and techniques of how I paint on location. In the “Back Bay” video I use a special outdoor painting kit that doesn’t cost a cent. It’s perfect for a first-time outdoor painter because it eliminates the need for costly equipment like French easels or other specialized gear.

Each video shows a demonstration painted entirely on location and filmed in real time as I develop the picture from a blank panel to a finished oil painting. It’s the next best thing to being on location with me!

My first 4 DVDs are available at $30 each, with free shipping (to the US only). For a limited time I am offering all 4 for just $100 (a $20 savings). To order, email me at: tombrownstudio@cox.net

Today’s thought to smile about:
Getting outside and enjoying the beauty of nature

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home