Friday, May 09, 2008

MOONRISE, WATER, DAILY PAINTING BY TOM BROWN



“MOONLIGHT MAGIC”
5x7 inch original oil painting

SOLD

In this painting I particularly wanted to capture the soft colors and tones of the early evening as the moon was rising. I wish the computer monitor could properly capture the subtle nuances in this piece. It has to be seen in person to be fully appreciated, but I wanted to share this with you anyway. This is another of my personal favorites. Click the images for a larger view.

Email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net if you would like to buy this painting or if you’re interested in DVDs of my art instruction TV shows or my art CDs. (By the way, thanks to everyone for the kind comments about my recent DVDs. Glad you like them!) Thanks for stopping to look.

Today’s thought to smile about:
Moonlight reflections in water

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger DIANE TASSELMYER said...

tom, you can the subtle nuances of your oil paint better on the black background of your blog. It takes alot of practice to accomplish those colors. You can tell you have put your time in your work.

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home